Yes, we will be streaming live as normal. Feel free to gather with us online. The service will also be broadcast at 10:30am 6pm on KKJC 93.5 FM.
We are encouraging everyone to wear masks. All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks (NOTE: On stage teachers and worship leaders will at times be without masks but will distance from chairs).
Yes, we will be streaming both the 9am service and 11am service live as normal. Feel free to gather with us online.
Yes, we have spaced out our seating in our auditorium according to recommended standards. Thus, we have about half of our normal inside seating availability. However, we will have overflow seating available in other parts of our facilities. We’d encourage people to arrive at least 15 minutes early to make sure they are able to find a seat that meets their needs.
Please stay home and gather with us at our on-line campus at https://live.calvarymac.com.
Yes. We have nursery care for children 3-years-old and under. The nursery is in the children’s wing. All volunteers and children are temperature checked, and go through a COVID-19 questionnaire before they are allowed entry.
We have several parking areas, all with access to the amphitheater.
- Upper Main Parking Lot: Use 2nd Street entrance.
Great for access to Auditorium. If this is your first time, this is a great place to park. Disabled parking available here.
- Upper Amphitheater Parking Lot* disabled/elderly parking only: Use 2nd Street entrance.
This lot sits above the amphitheater area. It is a short walk down the amphitheater to get to the Auditorium entrance.
- Lower Main Parking Lot: Use Cypress Street entrance.
Great access to amphitheater. If this is your first time, this is another great place to park. The Auditorium entrance sits above this parking lot. Disabled parking available here.
Both parking lots fill up close to service time so we’d encourage you to find a spot 15 minutes before service time.
We don’t have a dress code. If you’re wearing jeans, hats, or an old tee-shirt, you’ll fit right in.You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. We are outside so we’d encourage shorts and dress for summer.
Kids Ministry Instructions for Indoors.
Kids Ministries are open for children 2nd Grade and younger.
- Grown ups, please walk your child(ren) to the Kids’ Wing and check them in BEFORE the service starts.
- Per Oregon requirements, children 5 and older must wear masks indoors.
- Preschoolers and kindergarteners will meet with their teachers in the Art room.
- 1st and 2nd graders will meet with their teachers in the Lego room.
- When the service ends, child(ren) may be picked up at the check-in desk.
- *When dropping off and picking up your child(ren), please have only ONE grown up enter the Kids’ Wing. Our goal is to keep hallways clear so we can maintain social distancing requirements.
- *If anyone is your household is showing signs of Covid or has been exposed to anyone with Covid, please stay home and watch online.
- *Thank you for your flexibility and cooperation!
Please contact Jessica with any questions.
Here’s a secret about our Sunday morning service: teenagers actually love it. Our band is actually really good, and students are impacted by our teaching just like adults. That’s why we don’t have separate student ministry meetings on Sunday. Instead, our student ministry services happen during the week. Here’s the times:
- 6th – 10th Grade meet Wednesday at 7pm at the Fire Pit.
- 11th – 12th Grade meet Sunday at 7pm at the Fire Pit.
- 18+ meet for Rethink on Mondays at 7pm at the Fire Pit.
If you are visiting, we won’t ask you to give a dime. We won’t make you wear a visitor badge or ask you to stand up or do anything that could make you feel uncomfortable. We want you to remain as anonymous as you want to, but we encourage you to visit our church over several weeks to see what’s going on at CalvaryMac.
Our bands rock (we’re a little biased)! It’ll be upbeat and probably louder than you expected but earplugs are available at the doors if you have sensitive ears. You’ll hear a few worship songs so feel free to sing along or participate however you feel most comfortable. Lyrics will be on the screens.
We don’t have any. We’re not really into adding names to lists, so if you’d like to be a a part of CalvaryMac, congratulations! You’re in!
For this time of outside services we have only one service at 10:30 AM. Because parking fills up fast and so that you won’t feel rushed, we do recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before the service to navigate our children’s check-in and make your way to the worship center.