KID’S CHURCH SUNDAYS 11AM SERVICE ONLY
Kids Ministry Instructions for Indoors.
Kids Ministries are open NURSERY through 5th Grade.
- Grown ups, please walk your child(ren) to the Kids’ Wing and check them in BEFORE the service starts.
- Per Oregon requirements, children 5 and older must wear masks indoors.
- Potty trained Preschoolers through 1st Grade meet in the Art Room.
- 2nd – 5th Grade will meet in the Brick Room.
- When the service ends, your child(ren) may be picked up at the check-in desk.
- *When dropping off and picking up your child(ren), please have only ONE grown up enter the Kids’ Wing. Our goal is to keep hallways clear so we can maintain social distancing requirements.
- *If anyone is your household is showing signs of Covid or has been exposed to anyone with Covid, please stay home and watch online.
- *Thank you for your flexibility and cooperation!
Please contact Jessica with any questions.
Interim Director of Children’s Ministries
JESSICA IN 90 WORDS OR LESS
Jessica is both our Director of Women’s Ministries and our Interim Director of Children’s Ministries. She earned her BA in Sociology with a focus on relationships and a minor in Education and then went on to earn her elementary teaching credential. She was a teacher for 12 years before moving to Oregon. She has a passion for kids and for creating community among women and sharing the wonder of Jesus. She may be a SoCal girl, but she loves life in the Willamette Valley!