August 5, 2020 Kid's Lesson
KID’S CHURCH SUNDAYS AT 10:30 AM
Kids Ministry Instructions for Indoors.
Kids Ministries are open for children 2nd Grade and younger.
- Grown ups, please walk your child(ren) to the Kids’ Wing and check them in BEFORE the service starts.
- Per Oregon requirements, children 5 and older must wear masks indoors.
- Preschoolers and kindergarteners will meet with their teachers in the Art room.
- 1st and 2nd graders will meet with their teachers in the Lego room.
- When the service ends, child(ren) may be picked up at the check-in desk.
- *When dropping off and picking up your child(ren), please have only ONE grown up enter the Kids’ Wing. Our goal is to keep hallways clear so we can maintain social distancing requirements.
- *If anyone is your household is showing signs of Covid or has been exposed to anyone with Covid, please stay home and watch online.
- *Thank you for your flexibility and cooperation!
Please contact Jessica with any questions.
Who are we?
At CalvaryMac Kids, we want to partner with parents in the discipleship of their children. Each weekend, in every service, we engage our kids, infants through grade 5, with the gospel in a fun and age-appropriate way!
Babies & Toddlers
We love to serve babies and growing toddlers in the name of Jesus. We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment, allowing us to teach them to love the Lord their God with all their hearts, souls, minds, and strength as they sit, walk, lie down, and get up. Our programs are specifically designed to attract the hearts of children in such a way that they look forward to coming to church each week.
Pre-K & Kindergarten
Kids Ministry Center (Upstairs)
Our vision and desire is to partner with parents in training up the next generation of world changers. Our purpose is to provide a safe and fun environment for Preschoolers, serve the children and families of CalvaryMac and minister to each child in a way that allows them to grow in God’s love for them. Through Bible verse memorization, curriculum lessons, engaging activities, prayer and worship, we encourage Preschoolers & Kindergarteners to grow deeper and closer to God in a tangible way.
Kids Ministry Center (Upstairs)
Each week elementary students from 1st grade to 5th grade are welcomed into a fun, safe and engaging environment. More importantly, children are invited to discover and experience God through interactive worship, age-appropriate teaching and discussion groups with their peers. Because you, as parents, are the primary influencer of your child, we are committed to communicating and collaborating with you every step of the way. Each weekend service is meant to be a springboard for you and your child to grow closer to God and each other.
Interim Director of Children’s Ministries
JESSICA IN 90 WORDS OR LESS
Jessica is both our Director of Women’s Ministries and our Interim Director of Children’s Ministries. She earned her BA in Sociology with a focus on relationships and a minor in Education and then went on to earn her elementary teaching credential. She was a teacher for 12 years before moving to Oregon. She has a passion for kids and for creating community among women and sharing the wonder of Jesus. She may be a SoCal girl, but she loves life in the Willamette Valley!